1. Come to a registration day and bring required papers. You must bring your child. You can download some of the paperwork, print and fill it out, and bring it with you to registration.
2. At registration, complete paperwork and your child will be screened.
3. Within 14 days from screening, you will receive a letter by mail indicating whether your child is eligible for the preschool program or if additional information may be needed.
4. If eligible, you will be contacted by your child’s preschool teacher to schedule a home visit, arrange transportation and determine a starting date.
5. If further information is needed, you will be contacted by phone to schedule a meeting time.