NTI Assignments during School Closing for COVID-19
Monday, April 6 thru Friday, May 1, 2020
NTI Assignments are transitioning to a new model for the next few weeks. Before getting into the new work, please make sure that you have completed all work for NTI Days 4-13 on Delta Math. For information on those assignments, please click this link. These assignments must be completed no later than Friday, April 10, 2020.
For NTI Assignments beginning on Monday, April 6, you will need to create an account on Blutick. Your account needs to be created in your correct class period. Click your class below to set up your account on Blutick:
1st Period (Class Code: GHSV)
3rd Period (Class Code: OATK)
4th Period (Class Code: LMYG)
5th Period (Class Code: UVZH)
1st, 2nd, & 3rd Period classes will have assignments on Monday & Wednesday each week.
4th, 5th, & 6th Period classes will have assignments on Tuesday & Thursday each week.
Each week's assignments will be due on the following Friday (example: April 6-10 assignments are due on Friday, April 17.)
Once you have set up your account on Blutick, you can find your assignments by doing the following:
- Click on “Your Tasks” on the left hand side of screen.
- Under “Actions”, click on “Complete Task” to begin working.
- Watch the video for Level 1. Complete the “Try It Yourself” problem. Then move on to complete Level 2.
- Once you have watched the videos and completed the “Try It Yourself” problem, complete the 6 question quiz.
- Your grade in Infinite Campus will be the Smartscore of your quiz.
- Make sure to adhere to each due date set. (Due dates are set by the administration.)
We know this is a very different way of learning than what you are used to, and we understand that for many students it is hard to teach themselves math. We picked Blutick because it has videos, practice problems with solutions, and hints for the quizzes.
If you get stuck, frustrated or feel completely lost, take time to contact me. I am available through e-mail daily. Also please don’t forget that ACE is still open and the peer pros are eager to help. Click here to make an ACE appointment.