Read to Self or Read to Someone and answer one of the following questions:
1. Who was the main character in your story? What is a character trait
you could use to describe your
character? Give an example from the story to support your answer.
2. Retell the story (or part of the story) that you read. Be sure to include
what happened at the beginning,
middle, and end.
3. Describe the setting of your story. How did you know this was the
4. If your story continued, predict what would happen next.
5. If you could interview the author of this story, what are 3 questions you
Moby Max https://www.mobymax.com/signin
Math Fact Practice
Create your own word problems (then solve)
Respond to the following prompts:
How I spent my snow day...
If I were a snowman...
My favorite season... (describe your favorite season and tell what you like to do during that season)
Any type of exercise: sledding, building a snowman, shoveling, etc.
Draw the snow scene you see out your front door
Create a family portrait
Draw a picture of an activity you have done on your snow day!
Please see Mrs. Drago's Teacher page for Spanish Activities~
As always the third grade teachers will be available via e-mail during all snow days! Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions! We appreciate your continued support! Please share this post with friends!