Introduction to Political Science
View Events/Assignments for
We are going digital this year with Google Classroom. We will also explore complex issues through project-based learning--so you will have the opportunity to solve real-world problems because politics is not a spectator sport!
- Politics: Who Gets What, and How?
- American Citizens and Political Culture
- Politics of the American Founding
- Federalism and the U.S. Constitution
- Fundamental American Liberties
- The Struggle for Equal Rights
- The Presidency
- The American Legal System and the Courts
- Public Opinion
- Political Parties
- Voting, Campaigns, and Elections
- The Media
- Public Policy (Social, Environmental, Economic, Foreign)