5 Reasons Why We Have Writing Workshop
1) Students learn to write texts that really exist in the world.
2) Students use writing to make meaning.
3) Teacher is source of explicit instruction and supporting kids with opportunities.
4) Students move through the writing process.
5) Students have opportunities to write for long periods of time to develop stamina.
See Mrs. Braun's page for more Writing information!
Students should be working on their handwriting, spelling, grammar, and mechanics. Have them practice writing at home whenever possible!