Text Options for the Visually Impaired Font Size: a- A+ Color: A A A Revert 
Close vision bar
Open vision bar
Student Injury

In the event your student is injured while at school or during a school sponsored activity, the supervising employee will complete a student injury report. Once I receive this report, I can then fill out the school's section of the school insurance form. Our school's insurance provider is now Bollinger Inc. This coverage is on an EXCESS BASIS only. The parent/guardian will be responsible for filling out and signing the bottom part of the form. Instructions for filling out form will be provided. Please review and follow them closely. If you have a primary insurance, the school insurance covers eligible expenses not covered by your primary insurance- exclusions and limitations of coverage may apply . If you do not have a primary insurance, written verification from your employer will need to be provided (please see #1 (c) on instruction form). Make copies of all itemitzed bills, receipts, and/or explanation of benefits (EOB's) from your insurance company related to the student's injury; mail them with completed insurance form to address provided. Please do not call the school; we do not file insurance claims. It is suggested you make a copy of the completed Bollinger claim form, bills, and primary insurance EOB's for your own records.

Contact Bollinger for further information at:  www.Bollingerschools.com or 1-866-267-0092