Below you will find links that your child can use to learn and have fun! Many of these links are also on the NES student links page!
*Remember that Lexia is a great way to help your student become a stronger learner! Lexia can be used in place of the reading log two nights each week!
*Moby Max is a great way to practice math skills!
Below are the links to Mrs. Shropshire's Symbaloos! These have fun games and educational website students can visit! Make sure you check them out!
Other Fun Websites For Your Student:
- Nat Geo For Kids: Learn all about geography and fascinating animals!
- Fun Brain: Practice math and reading skills while playing fun games!
- PBS Kids: Have fun with some of your favorite characters from PBS!
- Storyline Online: Lots of your favorite stories being read by your favorite movie stars!
- Highlights Kids: Read, play games, and conduct cool science experiments!