Here are some great recorder tips:
- Always keep your recorder clean! Wash it out every time you use it.
- Never eat, drink, or chew gum while practicing your recorder
- Always keep your recorder in your backpack when you're not using it so it won't get lost!
- Always check your fingering and make sure your left hand is on top. Completely cover correct holes to prevent squeaks
- Use the correct tone and technique so your recorder doesn't squeak. Experiment with the amount of air/breath you use to get the correct amount of air flow.
Whatever you need to play the recorder is right here in this great website!
The username and password is in your recorder packet!
WELCOME TO RECORDER KARATE!
HERE IS A GREAT RECORDER FINGERING CHART: