Mrs. Norman’s 3rd Grade Supply List
Some of our supplies will be shared while other supplies will be used individually. Please do not label your child’s supplies and we will take care of it! Thank you!
Please bring your child's school supplies to Open House on Monday, August 10th!
Items students will NEED:
- Backpack (without wheels)
- 1 pencil pouch (no pencil boxes)
- 50 (pre-sharpened) #2 pencils
- 2 packages of cap erasers
- 1 pair of scissors
- 4-8 glue sticks
- 2 packs of Crayola Crayons
- 1 pack of Crayola Markers
- 4 folders with inside pockets and prongs (1 red, 1 blue, 1 yellow, 1 color of choice)
- 1 green poly folder with pockets and prongs
- 4 composition notebooks (journals)
- 1 pack of Expo Dry Erase Markers (2 or 4 pack) (Black ONLY)
- 1 set of headphones (please see attached letter).
- 2 packs of Notebook Paper (Wide Ruled)
- 1-2 boxes of Kleenex
- 2 rolls of Paper Towels
- Clorox Wipes
Additional Items Requested:
- 1 box of sandwich size Ziplock baggies
- box of gallon-sized Ziplock baggies