Welcome to my Website! I have degrees from Asbury University (B.A. - English/German Secondary Education), Florida Atlantic University (M.Ed. - School Guidance and Counseling), Argosy University of Sarasota (Ed.D. - Counseling Psychology), and Eastern Kentucky University (Post-doctoral work in Educational Leadership).
My duties at West Jessamine High School include the following:
- Curriculum monitoring and alignment
- Teacher Evaluation
- Building Assessment Coordinator; Testing and Assessment
- Our School's CSIP, Comprehensive School Improvement Plan
- RED Team/Student Achievement Coach Supervisor
- Advance Kentucky Liaison
- Program Review Coordinator
- Curriculum Committee Chair
- RTI/POI Chairperson
Feel free to contact me via phone or email!
Scott Wells, Ed. D.