Greetings to all!
This is my first year at West Jessamine Middle School and I could not be more excited! I am from Pulaski, New York a very small town in upstate New York. While in New York I graduated with my bachelors from Buffalo State College in Social Studies education 5th-12th grades with a minor in coaching. I immediately pursued my graduate degree at the State University of New York at Oswego in curriculum and instruction for adolescent education. Shortly after graduating my fiancé was proposed a job offer in Lexington and we made the move here in December 2013. My fiancé, myself, and our wonderful English bulldog Rocco have loved being here ever since!
NTI/Snow Day Instructions
Instructions for Accessing GoogleClassroom:
- Click the following link: https://classroom.google.com/
- Sign in to your Google account using your school email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and school password
- Click on your Social Studies Class Period
- Complete the NTI work for the appropriate Snow Day in GoogleClassroom
Instructions for submitting assignments to be graded:
- Click on the designated assignment for the current Snow Day
- Complete assignment using form and instructions provided
- Click "mark as done" or "turn it in" when finished
Please do not worry about this. I have all emails and alerts on google classroom sent to my phone and I am available during snow days for your questions and concerns.