District Wide Enrollment for all schools will be Thursday, July 9 at JELV (851 Wilmore Rd), from 8:30a-12:30p, and 3:00p-7:00p.
Representatives from all schools will be present to assist with enrollment.
Each parent needs to bring the following:
- Proof of residence (current utility bill or a recent lease/deed)
- Student's official birth certificate
- Student's social security card
- Name/address/phone number of the last school attended
- Other helpful records (ie report card, transcript, special education paperwork)
- Students not living with a natural parent-documentation of guardianship through the court system will need to be provided.
For PreK/K enrollment, student must be present for screening.